yang visit yang visit

Website Counter

Selasa, 08 Desember 2009

mencoba berbahasa inggris yang baik dan benarr .

helo everybody :)
hmm let see..
i wanna try to use my english vocabulary for today
let's read it
ohh and im sorry if i make a mistaken for today's blog

hhmm well
today i have funny and silly story
today i had matemathic subject in my belovedclassroom
my teacher's name is MR.bambang ..
we ussualy call him . MR.'dihapus' why we usually call him like that ?
because . if he want to start the lesson he will actualy says "di hapus"
he didn't say hello to us first . he just say "di hapus"
ohh myy what kind of teacher he is ..

and thaan ...
the story begins

MR.B : di hapus
student : okee sirr
me : wtf always say that everydayy
diatri : boringg !

and thaan the lesson begin .
11.15
it's very HOT in myclassroom
so my friends and I swing some book (gak tau bhasa inggrisnya "kipasan pake buku")
MR.B looked us . maybe he felt same .
and than he tell us, if he have a good idea .
he said " student come on follow me , we will study out of the class today,because is too hot here"
ohh myy good . miraclle was hapenn , Mr.B is very killer teacher !! why he think his students now ?
i CANT belive it .
and than we go outside and study near canteen
hmmh ...
okee that's all
thank's


well , im so sory if my story today was not funny or boring .
it's because i cant use english very well
but i try to use good english .
heemhhh ...
bye bye

wabbit cry Pictures, Images and Photos



0 komentar: